Do you want to know more about leading our chapter as a member of our board of directors? AIA Kansas City is hosting a program to proactively cultivate future Board leadership and help increase chapter engagement. The goal at this session is to remove some of the mystique regarding Board service and provide some personal examples on how Board service can have a positive impact on your professional career. This Leadership Cultivation Session will take place on March 20 from 8:00 - 9:30am at the Center of Architecture and Design at 1801 McGee, Suite 100. The session will discuss:
- How AIA Kansas City leadership works
- Short overview of strategic plan works
- Board roles, dynamics and how board operates
- Time commitment
- Panel of past and current board members discussing Personal experiences
- Personal benefits and skill development that comes with Board service
This session is open to all AIA Kansas City members. Please plan to attend if you would like to learn more about serving on the board now or, if you are several years away from Board service, you will be able to learn the steps on how grow into a potential Board role.