Registration is now closed for this event.
Join Mercer Zimmerman for this presentation on Environmental Reduction of Bacteria Through Continuous Visible Light Disinfection.
Topics will include:
1. Identify specific types of Healthcare Acquired Infections (HAIs) and their collective impact upon the US healthcare system
2. Explain how infections can be acquired within the built environment
3. Describe the range of solutions to improve environmental hygiene which are available to healthcare providers
4. Recognize the benefits of continuous environmental disinfection and the areas within a healthcare setting where it is best used
5. Understand the characteristics of specification-grade light fixtures that can reduce the spread of pathogens within the environment
This program is worth 1 HSW and lunch will be provided.